Hi! I'll be using this blog for posting progress.

A few things about me:

I've been drawing since middle school. I started drawing because I had a bunch of ideas but didn't know how to draw. I came into college as an art major, but wanted to do more digital art, so I switched majors and got to learn animation, and even 3D stuff, which I initially hated. ;; Now I want to learn all sorts of stuff.

I want to do work that's meaningful. At first I just wanted to make cool things because I thought it would be fun, but I never realized how powerful media can be, and how much it plays a part in shaping our perception of the world. There are a lot of passionate fans and creators out there, and I want to get to know them, as well as the things that are important to them.

I'm very unorganized. I have a lot of ideas, but rarely can I see these ideas through to completion. It scares me a lot, actually. I could plan and write out a bunch of lists, and revise those lists and everything, but once I'm in the midst of it, it becomes another story. I don't really understand why things happen that way..

Anyway, let's hope that I can keep this blog updated with stuff. That's the idea -- to post progress, even if my work doesn't measure up to my hopes and dreams! haha

And, I know this platform isn't as open as tumblr, but if you want to put in your two cents, or want to do an art trade or something, let me know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When You Start to Notice How Cute Frogs Are

nth dimension mansion - story brainstorming

A Cool and Helpful Detour